We’re currently seeking a skilled Content Writer to join our team. This is a freelance, part-time and fully remotely based position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating high-quality written content across various digital mediums, including website copy and blog posts. The main duties will include conducting research and creating high-quality SEO-optimised content based on a detailed brief, which will be provided to the content writer.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a content writer.
- Experience in creating content for the digital marketing and tech industries.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to write strategically to target specific audiences and achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong research skills, with the ability to synthesise complex information into clear, engaging content.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong SEO knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members remotely through various digital platforms.
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback and act upon it.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in journalism, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Proficiency in working with content management systems, particularly WordPress.
What you’ll get from us:
- The flexibility to fit your work schedule around your life schedule
- A fully remote position
- Training to ensure you will succeed in your role
Please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 10th February 2024. Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we will not be able to provide feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Altlier team. We’re not hiring at the moment, but please keep an eye on this page for future opportunities.